Friday, January 20, 2012

New Life Goal?

Over the course of the past few months, and a few days of almost non-stop Pinterest, I have decided upon a new life goal, or Bucket List item if you may. Even though I can not bear the thought of walking more than a few miles, I want to, no I WILL run the Disney Princess Half Marathon at some point in my life. It gives me a good excuse to go to the gym more often ( a new years resolution I have yet to begin), and to go see parts of Disney world I have never seen before!

So this girl who hates running simply because she has no idea how to breath, has officially committed to the world that she will be out there running with Minnie and Mickey some day!

So wish me luck...and possibly give me an inhaler!

No comments:

Post a Comment